Welcome To The AI Assistants Mentor Hub
Who do you want to chat with today ? Choose from the menu below...
Discover more about how each AI Assistant & Mentor can help you specifically by viewing their profile below...
What Can AI Mentor Ellie Help You With?
- Provide guidance on aligning planning, documentation, and programs with the EYLF. Simplifies complex EYLF concepts and V2.0 updates
- 2Advice on preparing for assessment & rating visits, and implementing EYLF V2.0 changes.
- Explains EYLF planning cycles, quality areas, and developmental milestones
- How different theorists and perspectives link to early childhood education, play based learning and the EYLF.
- Suggests ways to customise plans and activities to support each child's learning while aligning to EYLF outcomes.
- Ideas & Inspiration to setup more diverse and culturally inclusive environments, activities, materials.
- Tips & strategies to write more meaningful observations and help to analyse EYLF learning outcomes.
What Can AI Mentor Dottie Help You With?
- Quickly analyses observations and links them to outcomes and educational theory.
- How different theorists and perspectives link to early childhood education, play based learning and pedagogy.
- Suggests extension activities connected to each child's interests and development.
- Provides step-by-step guidance on writing anecdotal records, learning stories, and analysis.
- Helps write weekly plans incorporating individualised learning experiences
- 6Enables educators of all backgrounds to improve their documentation skills.
- 7Proposing reflective questions that will lead you through ongoing critical reflection & goal setting
- 8Assists with preparing for assessments and ratings visits. Works with any early childhood education framework or standards
- 9Ensure that the planning document you write shows clear links between your observations, analysis, and the learning experiences you plan to provide.
What Can AI Mentor Lacey Help You With?
- Lacey has tips and strategies to help you effectively prioritise tasks and manage your demanding workload.
- 2Provides guidance on strategic planning, self-assessment, and goal setting to drive continuous improvement
- Offers tips for recruiting, managing, and professionally developing educators.
- 4Explains regulatory compliance and quality assurance best practices.
- 5Gives advice on mentoring, motivating, and building educators' capacities in pedagogy and practice.
- 6Provides communication strategies for connecting with families, educators, and stakeholders.
- 7Keeps leaders up-to-date on the NQF and NQS requirements, explains the EYLF principles, outcomes, and quality areas.
- Suggests creative activities and experiences that extend children's interests & link to relevant outcomes.
- Provides endless inspiration for play-based, inquiry-led activities across all learning domains.
- 3Recommends open-ended provocations and invitations to play to spark curiosity.
- Explains how activities connect to key learning goals and developmental milestones.
- Inspires educators to take activities and intentional experiences outdoors to support a connection to nature.
- 6Inspires educators with helpful ideas to support cultural perspectives and diversity.
- 7Gives ideas tailored for different age groups and education settings. Shares modification tips to scaffold activities for all children's needs.
- Provides ideas for creating engaging indoor and outdoor spaces that facilitate child-led inquiry and discovery
- 2Advises on incorporating natural materials, recycling, gardening experiences, and embedding sustainable practices
- Gives tips on designing culturally responsive environments & suggests modifications for diverse learning needs and age groups.
- 4Shares strategies for turning your environment into a "third teacher"
- 5Can suggest easy ideas to include more sensory play elements to your spaces that will support different sensory needs.
- 6Gives guidance on balancing and managing safety and risk taking in play.
- 7Offers ideas to refresh environments across the year as children's interests evolve & budget-friendly ideas for sprucing up your spaces!
Why I'm Uniquely Qualified to Guide Your AI-Driven Planning Journey…
With over 30 years in early education, I've worn many hats and understand the diverse challenges educators face, from planning and documentation to juggling a work-life balance. As a Certified ChatGPT Expert, I'm now focused on making these tasks more manageable through ethical AI use.
My aim is to simplify AI for educators, offering customised digital chat tools and helpful resources that make planning less overwhelming and more achievable. The ultimate goal? To give you the freedom to focus on meaningful interactions and playful learning opportunities with the children.
Let's collaborate to use AI tech in simple ways that free up your time for what you truly excel at and enjoy!
Not Sure? Need A Question Answered?
You can leave comments and questions underneath in the 'comments box' at the bottom of each page, or contact us at [email protected]